Veteran’s Contact

Veteran’s Contact

This application is for placement of a Veteran’s name on one of the ten granite monuments reserved for the Bledsoe County veteran’s. Any honorably discharged Veteran, who is from Bledsoe County or currently resides in Bledsoe County at the present time, is eligible to have his or her name placed on the wall. If the information being submitted for a Veteran is deceased, indicate the person to contact on the form below. The Veteran’s Name, Branch of Service, and Era will be placed on the Veteran’s Wall located in the Bledsoe County Veteran’s Park. Veteran friends may have their name placed on one of the granite tablets on the rock wall next to the Walk of Honor by filling out a Veterans Application Form and indicating non-Bledsoe status.

Please make sure to check your spelling of the name. The name that is input into this form will be the name that is placed on the Wall. 

If you would like to View/Print the Paper Form of this document click on the link below:

Once this information has been submitted we will also need a copy of the Veteran’s DD-214 or discharge papers as well as $100.

Please mail this to:
Bledsoe Co Veteran’s Service Office
P.O. Box 575
Pikeville, TN 37367

Make checks payable to: Bledsoe Co. Veteran’s Park

For questions regarding this application form, call (423)447-6731



Veteran’s Information (Name as you want it to appear on the Wall)

Check all that apply*

Applicant Information (If Submitting application on Veteran's Behalf)

Check Which of the Below Criteria Applies To This Request *

1 + 11 =